24th Dec 2019
Click this link to see the animated GIF.
15th Nov 2019
Although the reports show a year-on-year significant decline in newbuilding orders to Far Eastern shipyards, in the last months SeaQuest has been able to secure a promising series of new contracts:
- Plan Approval & Supervision of 2 x 157k DWT Crude Oil Tankers at NewTimes shipyard, China (2019 - 2021)
- Supervision of 3 x 300k DWT Crude Oil Tankers (VLCC) at DSME, S.Korea (2019 - 2021)
- Contract Negotiation, Makers Selection, Plan Approval & Supervision of 2 x 113k DWT Crude Oil Tankers at HHI, S.Korea (2019 - 2021)
- Contract Negotiation, Makers Selection & Plan Approval of 3 x 115k DWT Product Carriers at HSHI, S.Korea (2019 - 2020)
- Supervision of 2 x 50k DWT Product Carriers at HMD, S.Korea (2019 - 2020)
- Technical Negotiations, Makers Selection & Plan Approval of 2 x 30k m3 LNG Carriers in a yard t.b.a. (2019 - 2020)
- Site Supervisor of EGCS Retrofit on 31 x 400k DWT bulk carriers at Yiu Lian Dockyards, China (2019 - 2020)
The fact that SeaQuest provides consistent and competitive newbuilding project management services is well known among ship owners and investors.
Minicaper project completed
23rd Oct 2019
SeaQuest has completed the supervision of a Minicaper newbuilding project.
The two Polar Code / Ice Class 104,550 DWT bulk carriers named “Admiral Schmidt” and “Vitus Bering” have been completed and delivered in a rapid succession in September and October.
The construction of the vessels was carried out in combination by Shanghai Shipyard Co. Ltd. and Shanghai Jiangnan Changxing Shipbuilding Co. Ltd.(Hudong Zhonghua Shipbuilding Group).
In addition to the supervision, SeaQuest has been in charge of the project management since the early stages, providing a crucial contribution to the finalization of the shipbuilding specifications and makers' list and executing the plan approval.
Sailing at dusk, Laptev sea, 16.11.2019, ice 0.5 m plus snow 0.2/0.3 m: It looks we did it!