24th Dec 2019
Click this link to see the animated GIF.
15th Nov 2019
Although the reports show a year-on-year significant decline in newbuilding orders to Far Eastern shipyards, in the last months SeaQuest has been able to secure a promising series of new contracts:
- Plan Approval & Supervision of 2 x 157k DWT Crude Oil Tankers at NewTimes shipyard, China (2019 - 2021)
- Supervision of 3 x 300k DWT Crude Oil Tankers (VLCC) at DSME, S.Korea (2019 - 2021)
- Contract Negotiation, Makers Selection, Plan Approval & Supervision of 2 x 113k DWT Crude Oil Tankers at HHI, S.Korea (2019 - 2021)
- Contract Negotiation, Makers Selection & Plan Approval of 3 x 115k DWT Product Carriers at HSHI, S.Korea (2019 - 2020)
- Supervision of 2 x 50k DWT Product Carriers at HMD, S.Korea (2019 - 2020)
- Technical Negotiations, Makers Selection & Plan Approval of 2 x 30k m3 LNG Carriers in a yard t.b.a. (2019 - 2020)
- Site Supervisor of EGCS Retrofit on 31 x 400k DWT bulk carriers at Yiu Lian Dockyards, China (2019 - 2020)
The fact that SeaQuest provides consistent and competitive newbuilding project management services is well known among ship owners and investors.
Maritime CEO Forum - Monaco
22nd Oct 2019
SeaQuest has sponsored the "Maritime CEO Forum" debut in Monaco at the famous Yacht Club de Monaco on 22 October 2019.
The event is designed as the anti-shipping conference, with three panels packed full of shipowner CEOs. No presentations, no slides, no selling, just the top people in the industry discussing pressing issues.
A perfect opportunity to circulate SeaQuest brand in an unconventional, high quality, fresh and enjoyable event.
Maritime CEO Forum is an invitation-only event made possible by the sponsors such as SeaQuest, limited in size to ensure all attendees, which included an outstanding number of shipowning companies' top managers, can make the most of the day, enjoy the stunning views, and relax afterwards with a champagne at The Observatory on level 5 of the yacht club.